- Gathering of participants: The mother drum will beat out heart beat rhythms throughout the evening. Beaters will circulate throughout the evening as well.
- Welcoming and Invocation: song, prayer, envisioning
- Drumming, movement, dance: Shaking bones to let go of blocks
- Centering, grounding and focus: Coming into Presence through Visualization, movement and stance.
- letting “stuff” come to surface
- Talking Circle
- Intention formation
- Voicing losses, requests for healing
- Coming into Sacred Presence: Guided Visualization, activating chakras, and building community energy.
- Healing Visualization
- Releasing Energy for Healing through singing, chanting, ohm-ing, and movement
- Closing Circle
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Ritual Healing Circles
Similar Circles are being held all around the World.
There is not just one Healing Circle format, but many. This is my take on creating, facilitating and manifesting a circle. I intend to continue to do so for at least the next 10 months, leading to December of 2012.
The events, in Eureka, CA. will be held at Sacred Palace, Bikram Yoga, 516 5th St. on the first Saturday of each month During Arts Alive, from 8:30 to 10:00 pm, or so.
What follows is a general description of what one might experience at the Circles I facilitate.
It is important to acknowledge that there are no set agendas or formats. My belief and experience is that the trance state and intention setting that naturally occurs during Sacred Space will bring to the surface all of the guidance and energy needed. Our ancestors, power animals, guides, angels and what-ever will be gathering around us to move through us for the event to manifest our intentions: Healing of Self, Family and Friends, Community and World!
Basically, and not necessarily in this orders what one can expect is:
Suggested Donations: 10 to 15$ per participant
funds to go to Sacred Palace and to Facilitator
Circles begun by Scott L Sherman and open to active participation by any and all
web-sites and blogs where information re: Scott and his approaches to healing can be found on:
Scott is available for individual and relationship counseling
at other locations
via Skype or Gtalk (audio and video)
350 E Street, Ste 409, Eureka, CA 95501
Posted by Scott Sherman at 1:25 PM