Important to us as living, breathing and co-creating beings is that this is energy that we can direct via our visualizations, breath and Trust and Love.
Our main toroidal matrix stems from our core, or dan tien, about 2 inches below our navel.
When we are not centered and balanced this energy does not flow freely as our core is bound up in one fashion or another; usually with fear and anxiety.
Breathing to our dan tien and visualizing the energy flowing up and down and around and around as with an apple shaped aura, with the seeds being the center, and we come back into balance.
Each chakra has its own energy field and correlates with:
- 1. root, having to do with belonging; connected in our place to Earth: Red
- 2. navel, having to do with creating: Orange
- 3. solar plexus, having to do with self esteem: Yellow or Gold
- 4. heart, having to do with love, compassion and courage: Verdant Green
- 5. throat, having to do with will power and truth speaking: Sky Blue
- 6. brow, having to do with self awareness: Indigo; and,
- 7. crown, having to with our connection to the Cosmos: Heliotrope